Buy My Consulting Time
US$50/hr, 30% in advance, 30% on delivery, balance on completion. It's as simple as that.
Get fast, on the spot expert results from a master programmer and author
who enjoys connecting with people from all walks of life.
I've created this page to make my services available to the general public - no
problem is too small or insignificant. I'm here for you. You need help now, so why wait for the others to return your phone message or respond to
your email "inquiry"?
I'll give you the same care and attention I give my corporate clients. Simply email me, tell me what you need, and I'll get back to you right away with any questions or offers I may have. Pay my retainer of US$50.00 now and guarantee my complete attention to you and your problems.
Do you need training with computers or help learning a new system or programming language? Say no more! I am fluent in most computer lanauges, and I can translate and relate what I know to you, so that you can become proficient in the ways of your software and technological needs. I know every computer language known to man. Just let me know what you need to do. Pay my standard consultation fee, and receive your first hour of training for free.
Awards and Professional Affiliations
- Robitron Software Research, inc., Rockmart, Georgia, 1987-1999.
Developed and maintained municipal accounting software for utilities billing, probate and magistrate courts.
- Programmer / Analyst
- Flux Oersted, industrial synthpop band from Cedartown, Georgia, 1989-present.
Synthetic music from the heart, a strange brand of synthpop with rock and industrial overtones.
- Interview: Gary Numan
- HuMimics, Inc., Duluth, Georgia, 1999-2003.
- Chief Science Officer
- Project Manager:Web One, database driven AI application with NLP interface.
- WEB One
- Flux Oersted Studios, Cedartown, Georgia, 2000-present.
- Chat Bot Developer
- Robitron.com, Cedartown, Georgia 2000-present.
Located in Flux Oersted Studios, robitron is dedicated to the imitation of human behavior in machines. Our members are multidisciplinary artists, scientists, engineers, and theorists. We believe that machine intelligence can be built one aspect at a time, rather than wait for some general theory or "singularity" to occur.
Human Cyborg Relations
Robby has pursued an independent course of study in classes that provided him with a liberal arts agenda and a computer science background of programming languages and related studies. Courses completed in The University System of Georgia.
Papers and Conferences
- Radio Shack Dealer's meeting, New Orleans, 1977, TRS-80 Model I introduction.
- Data Access Corporation, annual developer's conference, Miami, DocuFlex automated documentation system, 1988.
- Gary Numan Interview, FringeWare Review, Issue #13, 1997.
- International Symposium on Intelligent Systems, Reggio Calabria, Italy, Paper: FRED, Milton, and Barry: Evolution of Intelligent Agents on the Web, ACM Portal, 1997.
SPE\COM'98, St. Petersburg, Russia, paper: The Tight Sponge Method, 1998.
- Member of Advisory Board for Workshop on Performance Metrics for Intelligent Systems, 2000,
- Measuring the performance and intelligence of systems, proceedings of the 2000 PerMIS Workshop, August 14-16, 2000.
- The Intelligence of an Entity, R. Garner, S. Henderson, 2000.
- NIST, NASA, IEEE, DARPA, Washington D.C., USA.
- PerMIS 2004
- 2002 Loebner Prize Contest, Technical Director, Institute of Mimetic Sciences.
- 2003 Loebner Prize Contest, Steering Committee, Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies.
- Colloquium on Conversational Systems, University of Surrey, Guildford, England, Multifaceted Conversational Systems, 2005.
- The Turing Hub as a Standard for Turing Test Interfaces, in Epstein, Robert and Peters, Grace, Eds. Parsing the Turing Test: Philosophical and Methodological Issues in the Quest for the Thinking Computer, Springer, 2008.